We’ll miss a ton of things when we’re in Spain. But here in London, this is what we miss about Órgiva now.
1. stars – it’s often hard to see them in London and, County Wicklow aside, they’re the clearest ever
2. morning walks
3. el Molino – with Wi-Fi which means football results can be checked
4. church bells
5. siesta time – when Órgiva’s battery is removed for two hours a day
6. watching the swifts in the early evening
7. el supermercado with more cleaning products than food
8. Órgiva’s market, sounds of children playing – and Snowy Dog square
9. looking at the mountains and the green
10. in England’s month of March…the warmth
The warmth of March would be enough for me!